Though we know Botox as a wonderful cosmetic option for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, its benefits were actually first discovered through medical uses. Botox is a neuromodulator, a medicine that weakens contractions when injected directly into the muscles. Originally, Botox was approved for the treatment of brow furrows, the lines between the brows referred to as “11s.” Today, there is a wider variety of cosmetic concerns effectively corrected with this powerful injectable.
At Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc. Botox may be used to:
- Reduce brow furrows
- Decrease the appearance of lines across the forehead
- Diminish crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes
- Soften "smokers" lip lines
- Lift the brows
Botox has been a popular choice among men and women who wish to restore a more youthful appearance quickly without cosmetic surgery. Today, injectables are offered in med spas and even in some dental offices. Our patients benefit from our extensive training and expertise. Our board-certified physicians have an in-depth familiarity with facial anatomy. They understand the overall effect that will come from injections into specific muscles. With this understanding, we are able to assure our patients that the right dosage of Botox will be delivered to the right muscle or group of muscles to achieve the most beautiful, natural result.
In their years of experience the team at Dermatology Associates have discovered how immensely valuable Botox can be as a solitary treatment. At the same time, Botox is also a wonderful companion to several other cosmetic treatments such as dermal fillers, skin peels, or microdermabrasion.
Treatment in our Centreville or Sterling office is completed within just a few minutes, allowing you to get back to your normal schedule without downtime. The full effects of treatment are typically visible within a few days, and will last approximately four months, at which time a touch-up treatment can be performed.
Your skin is our business. Regain confidence in your appearance by addressing specific concerns with an experienced physician. Contact us for your consultation today.
Dermatology AssociatesRating: 5 (Source: www.google.com) I was referred by my son’s pediatrician to see the Pediatric Dermatologist. I called and was offered an appointment the same day. The phone staff was courteous and efficient. There was no wait time. As a mom I was extremely concerned about my son’s condition but the doctor was reassuring and empathetic. Upon leaving I made an appointment for myself. I will definitely recommend this office to all my friends.
Last Updated - May 2017
- If you live in the Herndon VA area and are interested in Botox injections, check us out!
- Dermatology practice is the best result for a "Botox injections near me Fairfax VA" search
- Top dermatologists in Centreville, VA explain how Botox works
- Dermatological team offers Botox among many spa services in its Centreville office
- Patients seek a cosmetic dermatologist in Centreville, VA for Botox treatment
- Dermatological team in Centreville safely and effectively administers the Botox injection
- Dermatological team in Centreville highlights Botox treatment
- Residents in Reston seek qualified Botox practitioners
- Botox injections near Ashburn may be your alternative to a brow lift
- Respected dermatologists in Northern VA use Botox to restore a more youthful looking appearance
- Dermatologist near Ashburn, Va describes Botox
- Loudoun Northern VA area patients ask about the advantages of using Botox injections
- Patients at Sterling ask if Botox is one of the safest cosmetic medicationss available for anti-aging treatments
- When Botox is the best cosmetic option for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles for patients in the Sterling community
- Using Botox for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles for Centreville VA area patients.