Botox costs are worth every penny in Centreville, VA
If you have noticed signs of aging, you may wonder what is the best way to combat them. There are multiple products promising to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Most people have heard of Botox, maybe you are wondering if Botox costs are worth it. Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc., located in Centreville, VA, believes that the benefits from Botox treatments are worth every penny.
What is Botox?
Botox is a form of botulinum toxin type A that has been purified. It works by blocking the pathway of nerves that contract muscles. This minimizes and softens the appearance of wrinkles.
The wrinkles Botox is most effective on:
Botox works best on wrinkles that appear when you are moving your face. This means Botox is great for forehead furrows, frown lines, smoker’s lip lines, and forehead wrinkles.
Tips to maximize your Botox treatments:
- If you take ibuprofen or aspirin, you are more likely to get a bruise at the injection site. Your blood thins out with these medications. Stop taking them two weeks prior to your treatment.
- Make sure to inform us of any medications you take.
- Don’t get a Botox treatment at a spa or party. These are becoming more popular. We have the training to provide the exact amount you need and to monitor any possible risks or adverse effects.
Benefits of Botox:
- Non-surgical solution to lines and wrinkles.
- Decreases excessive sweating: You may want Botox for your wrinkles, but a surprising benefit is that it can decrease the amount of underarm sweat.
- Proven to lift the brow: Botox will lift your brow over time. This will give you a more youthful expression and a less tired appearance.
We believe you deserve to look and feel your best! Call 866-808-3140 to find out if Botox is right for you.