If you live in the Herndon VA area and are interested in Botox injections, check us out!
Sometimes, the changes to our faces as we age can be distressing to our self-confidence. The fine lines and wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes can keep you from feeling comfortable in your own skin. Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, serving Herndon, VA, wants patients to feel beautiful, confident, and secure in their appearance. One of the most studied facial rejuvenation treatments is Botox injections. We believe in providing the perfect solution for each patient’s specific needs.
What Botox is best for:
Botox is ideal for treating facial wrinkles caused by years of consistent muscle action. Botox injections contain tiny amounts of highly purified botulinum toxin proteins. The solution is injected into the areas of your face being treated, where it acts to block the neural pathways that send messages to the muscles to contract.
Common areas treated:
- Glabellar region: lines between and above the brows.
- Periorbital region: crow’s feet–horizontal lines near the eyes.
- Forehead: horizontal lines across your forehead.
- Perioral region: smile lines around the mouth.
Benefits of Botox:
- Non-surgical: Receive some of the benefits of a face-lift without surgery!
- Quick: Treatments can be done in as little as a half hour per treatment.
- Fast-acting: Start seeing results in as little as one week after treatment.
- Natural: When done by skilled practitioners, you will have a natural, revived, and refreshed appearance that subtly improves your appearance.
Tips to improve results:
- Avoid any treatments not done by trained and skilled dermatologists or plastic surgeons. We have the expertise to know the precise amount needed to achieve the results you seek.
- Only have Botox done in a medical setting. This is a medical treatment; a spa isn’t recommended!
- Apply ice immediately after Botox, this will minimize bruising.
Get started on skin you love! Call us at (866) 808-3140 today.