Dermatological team offers Botox among many spa services in its Centreville office
Although Botox is highly popular among salons, spas, home parties, and medi spas, it is important to choose a provider that will administer the injectable safely and effectively. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, receiving Botox treatment in a non-medical setting or buying it online can be extremely dangerous. The product should require a medical license to purchase. There is a specific amount that should be administered to certain treatment areas in a precise and gentle manner. The team at Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc., understands the risks and ensures the safest treatments at our Centreville and Sterling offices. Botox is among our many spa services..
Providing excellent care
Our board certified dermatologists, estheticians, and cosmetic coordinators have served patients for more than 20 years. We have been recognized in publications such as the Washingtonian for our exceptional care. Both of our locations continue to receive top marks from our patients for providing excellent care to Northern Virginia residents.
Learning about Botox
We are happy to explain the basics of Botox to help patients decide if it is the right treatment for them.
- Relaxes the affected muscles to soften wrinkles and lines
- Is used to treat lines on the forehead (frown lines), lines at the corners of the eyes (crow’s feet), and frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- Has many uses including treating excessive underarm sweating
- Has no reported serious side effects such as breathing or swallowing problems
- Requires no downtime, allowing patients to resume normal activities immediately after treatment
- Is administered quickly and effectively, allowing patients to receive treatments during their lunch breaks
- Delivers results that typically appear within 7 to 10 days after the initial treatment and last 3 to 6 months
If patients want to explore their candidacy for Botox, they should schedule a consultation. Their skin will be carefully examined. They will be asked about their goals and their anticipated outcome for treatment. Their medical histories will be reviewed to ensure they are good candidates for treatment. Plans will be tailored to meet their individual needs if Botox is right for them.
Embracing the benefits
A more youthful appearance is one of the many benefits of Botox treatment. Our patients appreciate Botox because no surgery is required to help them achieve their goals. They know we can include Botox in their overall skin care plan to help them maintain an attractive look.
Men and women who want to learn more about Botox can call our Centreville office at (866) 808-3140 or our Sterling office at (866) 808-3320 to schedule a consultation.