Dermatologists in the Reston area explain the cost of dermal filler injections for facial areas
As we age, our face loses subcutaneous fat. Smile lines and lines at the corners of the eyes (crow’s feet) can become more apparent because the facial muscles are working closer to the skin surface. The facial skin also stretches, which results in lost facial volume. Sun exposure, lifestyle, and heredity are other factors of premature aging. Dermal fillers can help restore volume and fullness in the face and reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. At Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc., we provide many types of dermal fillers to patients in Reston and the surrounding areas to restore youthful beauty. Dermal filler treatments involve injections to specific areas of the face to add volume and help reverse the signs of aging. We are happy to explain the types we provide as well as cost factors of dermal filler treatments.
Dermal fillers offered
We provide the following dermal filler treatments:
- Sculptra – We can reduce the appearance of folds between the mouth and nose, mouth-framing lines, and chin wrinkles by using this dermal filler.
- Bolotero – This can reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, frown lines, laugh lines, and smoker’s lines. The cheeks and lips can be treated, as well as the backs of hands.
- Juvéderm – This dermal filler can give cheekbones and cheeks a boost and be used to treat facial areas where volume has been lost.
- Perlane – We can improve facial contours, reduce fine lines around the nose, and treat acne scars on the face with this dermal filler.
- Restylane – We can correct fine lines with this dermal filler and improve facial contours. Restylane Silk is used to plump lips.
Cost factors of dermal fillers
The cost of dermal filler treatment depends on the type of injectable we use and the area you with to have treated. We can combine dermal fillers and Botox, an injectable, in your treatment plan. The number of treatment sessions can also affect the overall cost.
With any of our dermal fillers or injectables, we can restore a youthful look. You can count on a reduced appearance of wrinkles, lines, or creases on your face. If you want to explore if dermal filler treatment is right for you, we recommend contacting our team today to schedule a consultation. We can be reached at our Sterling office at (866) 808-3320 or Centreville office at (866) 808-3140.