Dermatologists use fractional laser treatment to rejuvenate skin for Chantilly, VA residents
The use of laser technology is all around you. From the grocery store to the dentist, more areas of your life utilize lasers than ever before. Another area where lasers have produced revolutionary results is at the dermatologist’s office. Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc., serving Chantilly, VA, is known for providing comfortable and innovative care that achieves results you will love. Because of this, we integrate fractional laser treatments into our facial rejuvenation plans. The results from this non-surgical treatment are extraordinary.
How fractional laser treatment works:
The laser creates microscopic zones deep in the skin. The treatment triggers your body’s natural healing responses, which increases collagen production and forms new, healthy skin cells.
What can be treated:
- Acne scarring: Pits and crevices caused by acne are smoothed out and their appearance minimized when treated with laser resurfacing.
- Fine wrinkles: The production of collagen helps smooth out fine wrinkles.
- Crepiness: As skin ages, it develops a crepe-like appearance. Laser facial rejuvenation can help minimize it.
- Sun damage.
- Improves skin texture and tone.
Other laser treatment information:
- We can sometimes combine the use of laser therapy with other facial rejuvenation treatments to give you the results you desire.
- With sun protection post treatment, you can often maintain results with just annual follow-up treatments.
- Most people see their optimum results in just three to five sessions.
Why Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc., is the place for you!
We have consistently been voted as a Top Doc by the Washingtonian and chosen by other publications. We design a treatment plan that really works for you, based upon our consultation and skin examination. We take the time to develop post procedure skin care plans with you and love seeing you achieve the skin of your dreams! Call (866) 808-3140 today to get started!