Dermatology practice in Centreville, VA, provides Restylane injections
At Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc., in Centreville, VA, we are proud of our ability to help patients feel confidentabout their appearance. We help our patients with the effects of sun damage, age and other patient needs to enhance their appearance. As you age, your lips may thin out or wrinkles may appear. For these instances, we often use Restylane injections to restore lips to a more youthful appearance.
What is Restylane?
- A filler treatment mainly used for plumping the lips and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles.
- FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler. Hyaluronic acid is found in all living creatures.
- A gel created biotechnologically. This creation process significantly minimizes risk of allergic reaction.
Restylane injection procedure:
- Our first step for any treatment is a consultation that assists us in knowing your skin and your needs. We use this information to create an individualized skin care regimen and treatment plan. During this time, we will explain Restylane, its benefits, and what treatment will entail in detail.
- We perform injections right here in our office. It is often performed with local anesthetic to help keep discomfort to a minimum.
- One or more injection points are chosen.
- The filler is then injected into those points. The hyaluronic acid adheres to the skin creating volume under the surface.
- The procedure can take up to thirty minutes.
- Results can take up to one week to be fully evident. Further treatments can be provided after six months.
Benefits of Restylane injections:
- Can reduce wrinkles up to 80 percent
- Temporary. This helps us to adjust your individual treatment plan as needed.
We are constantly striving for perfection for both us and our patients’ appearance. Let us help you reverse the signs of aging. Call Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc. for a consultation today (866) 808-3140.
Back to Juvéderm/Restylane/Perlane Home Page