Top dermatologist serving Gainesville, VA residents thinks PRP Injection cost is worth it!
Do you look in the mirror and want to see a younger looking you? Do the thoughts of traditional cosmetic treatments make you uneasy? Some people shy away from traditional options like Botox because the idea of using chemicals provokes anxiety. Dermatology Associates of Northern Virginia, Inc., serving Gainesville, VA, is constantly striving for the newest, safest, and most innovative ways to help our patients achieve their goals. We can give you younger, fresher looking skin using your very own blood platelets! We believe that the PRP injection rejuvenation benefits are worth the cost.
What PRP therapy is and how it helps your skin:
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses your own blood platelets and fibrin. After your blood is drawn, we use a centrifuge to separate the platelets and fibrin from your blood. This is then used in facial injections. Platelets are your body’s natural healers, stopping bleeding and making repairs to damage within the body. They also contain growth factors that help rejuvenate your cells. Once injected, new cells and collagen eventually form. It’s a subtle therapy, meaning that a more natural and gradual change is completed.
Benefits of PRP therapy for your skin:
- Results are long-lasting: Many people report results lasting up to 18 months.
- Minimal risk: Because it is your own blood, there is no risk of an allergic reaction or rejection.
- Helps minimize fine lines and corrects textural changes to the skin.
- Future treatments increase success, because PRP builds tissue over time, instead of breaking down like traditional fillers.
- Can be combined with other cosmetic dermatology treatments: Many patients see amazing results when PRP is combined with treatments such as lasers.
We want all patients to love their skin! Call us at today to find out if PRP therapy is the right solution for you.